2014年4月24日星期四

Bass Fitness - An Exercising Handbook



Bass Fitness - An Exercising Handbook - Reviews from Amazon:

Aright, here's the thing. This book is boring. Yup. Boring. And you're thinking, "Well, if it's boring, then why'd you give it 5 stars?". Because as a musician you have some choices to make. Playing exciting material poorely, or... play boring material well so that you can play exciting material well.

When I purchased this book I had recently made the decision to switch to a fluid 4 finger right hand methods. And this book, although written for left hand method, has the potential to help you mentally separate all 8 of your primary usable digits. I wrote out opposable right hand patterns to play the written left hand exercises, and I must tell you it has been a journey.

But then again I think I've probly doubled in ability in the last year and I attribute much of that to this text. If you purchase this book and practice one of these a day, starting at 60bpm and working to 180, while using at least 12 positions for 20 or so minutes...

I guarantee you, you will be a stronger bassists. But then again that’s a lot of commitment. If you’re looking for simple chop builders this might not be for you. Although these exercises are relatively simple, they still require strength of will.


檔案下載: Right click -> Save as

沒有留言: